United States Mobile Payments Market Report 2021: Assess
Dublin, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “United States Mobile Payments Market Report 2021 – Lifestyle Commerce Boosts Mobile Sales Channel Expansion for Merchants” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research report assesses how mobile shopping amplifies the customer experience
Lifestyle commerce is a driving force behind the customer experience journey that includes the use of mobile apps and payments as a key channel for retail purchases. It’s not only that e-commerce has grown, but more importantly, that mobile technology is playing a bigger role in the payment process for both distance and proximity payments.
Mobile use for research and pre-purchase payments accounts for a larger share of retail sales than most popular belief now. This research report focuses on how retailers can leverage consumer mobile use.
The age of “lifestyle trade” is on our doorstep and is a key driver of mobile purchasing and payments. The analyst defines lifestyle commerce as the preferred transfer of the channel of purchases and purchases in person to consumers online and on their smartphones. With lifestyle commerce, consumers on the go have the power, thanks to the ubiquity of digital commerce, to decide when, where and how to shop and pay. Cell phones are a 24/7 companion for most people, which means merchants need to consider customer preferences to shop seamlessly online at all times.
While most merchants and payment service providers have turned to mobile as a key sales channel, the power of mobile commerce and payments is arguably underestimated by retailers and payment providers. Analyst data ” Global payment model‘and related “Information on primary payments” surveys show that mobile usage and payments play a bigger role in retail sales than many realize. Data from the analyst shows that mobile commerce now accounts for around 12% of total retail sales in the United States, representing a highly addressable market opportunity for merchants, payment providers and technology developers.
In this report, the analyst provides his latest data on mobile and consumer purchasing behavior, as well as market forecast for mobile payments that demonstrates the continued importance of mobile technology and investment to stakeholders in the marketplace. payment systems.
Highlights of this research report include:
- Sizing of the US mobile payments market
- Use of mobile devices in a wide variety of shopping activities
- Patterns of consumer behavior in mobile payments
- Demographics of consumers using mobile phones
- Leverage mobile solutions for retail sales growth
Main topics covered:
3. Mobile channel preference for lifestyle trading facilitates increase in mobile usage
4. The contribution of US mobile commerce to rising retail sales
5. The convenience and immediacy of mobile rings true for consumers
6. Consumers are turning to mobile commerce
7. Buyers use mobile devices for various activities
8. Younger demographics will play a bigger buying role in mobile
9. Merchants Leverage Mobile Solutions For Sales Growth
10. Conclusions and main points to remember
- Ahold Delhaize
- Best buy
- Burger King
- Dunkin ‘
- Future-proof retail
- National Retail Federation
- Panera bread
- Taco Bell
- Uber eats
- Whole foods
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c9gev8