The decorative concrete market is expected to reach US$22.9 billion by 2028, according to Global Market Insights Inc.
Decorative basalt concrete is expected to attract consumers’ attention and contribute nearly $2.7 billion by 2028. The high rate of adoption is attributable to the material’s high strength-to-weight ratio, which makes it suitable for road construction, bridges, dams, and river wall applications, among others. Additionally, the resistive nature of the material against chemicals and corrosion further facilitates product penetration.
Request a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/3689
Wall application is likely to account for only a small portion of market revenue by 2028. Nevertheless, the growing consumer inclination towards aesthetic concrete walls from conventional wall materials, such as wood, will contribute to the segment share expansion.
Europe is among the major revenue-generating regions in the global decorative concrete market, which recorded a share of over 27% in 2021. The high consumption of the product can be attributed to the thriving tourism industry in Europe, which is witnessing an influx of tourists raised. According to the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Europe is poised to experience international tourism demand of around 30% to 78% in 2022. Due to strong tourist arrivals, regional hospitality is adopting innovative design features in construction projects, thus fueling consumption of decorative concrete.
Some major findings of the Decorative Concrete Market report include:
- The fair-faced concrete segment will thrive due to the great variety of colors and texture differences, followed by the strong nature of the product.
- Important developments in the Asia Pacific The construction landscape will create lucrative opportunities for industry players in the region.
- Due to the significant changes in the urban population, the residential end-user segment will produce a considerable demand for decorative concrete.
- The decorative concrete industry is very competitive with the presence of several product manufacturers.
- Major players in the decorative concrete market include WG Wearne Limited, Summit Materials, Vicat, US Concrete, Inc., Breedon Group plc, UltraTech Cement Ltd., CEMEX SAB de CV, Boral, HeidelbergCement AG, and LafargeHolcim Ltd., among others. .
Request customization of this research report at https://www.gminsights.com/roc/3689
Partial chapters of the table of contents (TOC) of the report:
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 360° Overview of Global Decorative Concrete Industry, 2018-2028
2.2 Trade trends
2.3 Product trends
2.4 Application trends
2.5 End User Trends
2.6 Regional trends
Chapter 3 Decorative Concrete Industry Overview
3.1 Industry Segmentation
3.2 Impact of COVID-19 on the industry landscape
3.3 Industry Ecosystem Analysis
3.4 Technology landscape
3.5 Regulatory landscape
3.6 Industry impact forces
3.6.1 Drivers of growth
3.6.2 Industry Pitfalls and Challenges
3.7 Analysis of growth potential
3.8 Regional Price Trends
3.9 Porter’s analysis
3.10 PESTEL analysis
3.11 Impact of COVID-19 on the Decorative Concrete Market, by End User
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights Inc., headquartered in Delaware, US, is a global provider of market research and advisory services, offering syndicated and custom research reports as well as growth advisory services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports provide clients with in-depth insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid in strategic decision-making. These comprehensive reports are designed using proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
business sales, UNITED STATES
Global Market Insights Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.