Sales assistant – Pedestrian television
ToniMay is a bohemian-inspired Australian jewelry brand based in Paddington, Sydney. We create jewelry to love and live, embodying the spirit of travel and a well-traveled life. We are looking for an inspired and passionate Saleswoman to join our Paddington store from November. We are looking for someone who embodies the ToniMay brand and guarantees our customers an exceptional experience in our store.
Responsibilities will include:
- Customer service with a smile
- Manage in-store sales transactions through our point of sale system accurately and efficiently
- Respond to various customer questions and inventory inquiries
- Work independently in the store when required
- In charge of opening and closing checkouts
- Online packaging and order fulfillment assistance
- Other tasks as directed by the management team
Skills and experience required:
- You have a positive, energetic and enthusiastic personality essential to ensure our high level of customer service
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position in retail / fashion
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have great attention to detail
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You are available at least 2 days a week (including weekends) with flexible availability to meet business needs
- You are happy to work independently and are motivated
- You have experience using point of sale systems (Shopify experience is ideal)
- You have all Australian labor rights
- You are available for work from November 2021
When submitting your application, please include a cover letter answering the questions below as well as your CV and your availability.
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for ToniMay?
- How did you hear about ToniMay?
- Did you know the brand before discovering this job offer?