Noble Funding Review 2021 – businessnewsdaily.com
|Variety of loan types||2.0|
The interest rate you will pay on a Noble Funding loan depends on your credit score. The rates on its term loans start at 8.99%. When you request a quote, Noble Funding will let you know how much it will cost to borrow, so there shouldn’t be any surprises along the way.
One of the great things about Noble Funding is that it doesn’t charge any upfront fees. Not all lenders will waive documentation or loan origination fees like Noble does; For example, Crest Capital charges a documentation fee of $ 250 to process your loan.
Advice: When choosing a small business loan, you need to weigh the cost against the need. You don’t want to pay more than it’s worth. If your credit score is preventing you from getting a good rate, take the time to improve your financial situation first.
Apply for a loan
To apply for a loan from Noble, you must first contact the company online or by phone for a quote. A loan specialist will analyze the financial history and future prospects of your business to determine which financing option is best for you. They will then make you an offer. This is more of a process than filling out an online application and getting approved a few hours later, as you can with lenders like Rapid Finance and SBG Funding.
Since Noble offers so many loan products, they want to make sure you get the right one. This lender sees you as a partner; he wants to continue to fund your needs for years to come. When dealing with the loan specialist, you will need to provide information about your business, financial documents, and proof of business ownership.
What sets Noble Funding apart from its competitors is its willingness to work with a wide variety of borrowers. Whether you have a credit score of 500 or 750, Noble wants to do business with you. It doesn’t get any more user-friendly than that. However, you cannot have bankruptcy or lien on your assets and you must own at least 51% of the capital of the company.
Types and conditions of loan
This lender offers several types of loans, including the following products:
- Short-term bridging loans can be $ 100,000 to $ 2 million. Noble can approve a loan in 24 hours and fund it in three days. There are no upfront fees or warranty requirements. It also does not require personal collateral, which is not common in the alternative loan market. The terms of its short-term bridging loans range from four to 18 months. Once you have paid off half of the loan, you can renew it permanently. This is yet another reason why Noble Funding is one of our top picks. You can have a credit score as low as 500 and still get a loan. However, be careful if your credit score is seriously questioned because you will be stuck with a high interest rate on the loan.
- Long term loans can go up to $ 500,000. Noble Funding can get you approved in two or three days, and the APR starts at 8.99%. No warranty is required and terms can be three, four or five years. You will need a credit score of at least 650 and positive net income in one of the past two years. You must have been in business for 18 months or more before applying.
- Unsecured loans go up to $ 2 million. Depending on the loan amount, Noble Funding can approve the loan on the same day of application and fund it the next business day. If you are borrowing more than $ 250,000, it will take 48 hours to approve and fund the loan. Unsecured loans do not require a lot of documentation; you only need a credit score of at least 525 and you have six to eight months to pay it off.
Did you know? Noble Funding is one of the few lenders we reviewed that do not require collateral or personal collateral. Most lenders want these protections in the event of a default.
These are just a few of Noble’s loan products. The company also offers equipment financing, inventory loans and purchase order financing.
Noble Funding requires documentation for some of its loans. For example, the lender will need to verify that you own more than 50% of the ownership of the business. It is a good idea to gather your financial documents before you complete a loan application. This will speed up the process.
Noble financing features
|Strong reputation||Noble Funding has rave reviews and an A + rating with the BBB.|
|No collateral required||There is no requirement of collateral or personal collateral with its loans.|
|Relaxed qualifications||Noble Funding is ready to work with borrowers even if their credit is in question.|
Noble Funding is on track to provide more than $ 1 billion in financing for small businesses. The company has been in business since 2005, has an A + rating with the BBB, and has over 100 positive reviews on Trustpilot. This kind of balance sheet should give borrowers confidence that Noble Funding will not try to defraud them by charging them exorbitant hidden fees or only providing unreasonable repayment options. Many lenders aren’t always straightforward with you – that’s not the case with Noble Funding.
No collateral required
Noble Funding does not require you to offer a guarantee or personal guarantee. We love this feature; it is not common in the industry and shows that Noble Funding is confident in the ability of its clients to repay their loans.
Noble Funding is willing to work with small businesses even if their credit has been hit (or two or three). You can get a loan with a credit score of around 500. You’ll pay a higher interest rate if your score is that low, but sometimes it’s worth it. He has more stringent requirements for his long term loans.
To remember: Noble Funding has a solid reputation in the industry for good reason – it offers a variety of loans, does not require collateral or personal collateral, and has relaxed qualifications.
Noble Funding provides customer service via email and telephone during regular business hours. Unlike some lenders in the market, this company prides itself on treating every borrower as a unique situation. There is no single loan with Noble Funding. The company listens to its customers, analyzes their current and future prospects, and then finds credit that meets their needs. Since they have a network of lending partners, you won’t have to worry about this lender putting their needs before yours. It is one of the few lenders that does not charge any upfront fees.
Noble Funding provides small business loans and has been accredited with the BBB since 2005. Another thing that sets this lender apart on the customer service front is their resounding reputation. He doesn’t have a single negative review on the BBB site, and he has over 100 positive reviews on Trustpilot. When you are in the money lending business, you are already at a disadvantage with customer service, so the number of positive reviews is overwhelming for an alternative lender.
Depending on your situation, there are a few potential downsides to Noble Funding. If you want to borrow money for the long term, you need a credit score of at least 650. This might exclude some borrowers. If your credit rating is low and you are approved, you are faced with the real possibility of paying a high interest rate. You must weigh this cost against the benefit before signing the loan documents.
Another possible downside is that you need at least a 51% stake in your business to be eligible for a Noble Funding loan. Depending on the business configuration, this could be a problem for some potential borrowers.
Noble Funding is our top choice for customer service for a multitude of reasons, starting with its experience and ending with its flexibility.
We recommend this lender for:
- Business owners who have a credit score of at least 650 and are looking for a long-term loan
- Borrowers who prioritize customer service, a good reputation and personalized support from their lending partner
We do not recommend this lender for:
- Borrowers who have a low credit rating and are worried about paying a high interest rate
- Minority owners in the company
- Businesses requiring quick approval and same-day financing