Global Women’s Climbing Clothing Market of $ 418.56 Million to 2026
DUBLIN, August 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Women’s Climbing Apparel Market research report by Product (Footwear, Gloves & Hats), By Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – The “Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for women’s climbing clothing has been estimated to be $ 418.56 million in 2020 and should reach $ 449.27 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.67% to reach $ 652.26 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Women’s Climbing Clothing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the women’s climbing clothing market has been examined for shoes, gloves, hats, jackets, pants, shirts and shorts.
- On the basis of geography, the market for women’s climbing clothing has been examined across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas have been the subject of an in-depth study through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. the Asia Pacific has been studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa has been studied in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the women’s climbing clothing market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Women’s Climbing Clothing Market including Adidas AG, Arc’teryx Equipment Inc., Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd, Etsy Inc, GO Outdoors Ltd., Gramicci Inc, Marmot, LLC, MoonClimbing, Inc., Patagonia International, Inc., Patagonia, Inc., PETZL Distribution SAS, Recreational Equipment, Inc., Rock + Run, Salewa United States SARL, SCARPA NA, Inc., The North Face, Inc., Verve Inc., VOORMI LLC, Wild Country and Zazzle Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global women’s climbing clothing market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global women’s climbing clothing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Women’s Climbing Clothing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global women’s climbing clothing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global women’s climbing clothing market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global women’s climbing clothing market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global women’s climbing clothing market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increase awareness of the importance of training
220.127.116.11. Characteristics associated with outfits focused on the needs of women
18.104.22.168. Discomfort from tight fittings
22.214.171.124. Changing perceptions of women and their dress styles
126.96.36.199. Increase in the number of female mountaineers
188.8.131.52. Less durable than pants fabric
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Women’s Climbing Clothing Market, By Product
7. Americas Women’s Climbing Clothing Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Women’s Climbing Clothing Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Women’s Climbing Clothing Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
10. Competitive landscape
10.1. FPNV positioning matrix
10.1.2. Business strategy
10.1.3. Product satisfaction
10.2. Market ranking analysis
10.3. Market share analysis, by key player
10.4. Competitive scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
10.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
10.4.4. Investment and financing
10.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
11. Company usability profiles
11.1. Adidas AG
11.2. Arc’teryx Equipment Inc.
11.3. Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd
11.4. Etsy Inc
11.5. GO Outdoors Ltd.
11.6. Gramicci Inc
11.7. Groundhog, LLC
11.8. MoonClimbing, Inc.
11.9. Patagonia International, Inc.
11.10. Patagonia, Inc.
11.11. PETZL Distribution SAS
11.12. Recreational Equipment, Inc.
11.13. Rock + Running
11.14. Salewa United States SARL
11.15. SCARPA NA, Inc.
11.16. The North Face, Inc.
11.17. Verve inc.
11.18. VOORMI SARL
11.19. Wild country
11.20. Zazzle Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kqldxt
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets