Global Portable RFID Reader Market Overview to 2026
DUBLIN, December 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Portable RFID Reader Market Research Report by Product, Industry and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global portable RFID reader market size has been estimated to be $ 3,263.87 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 3,777.86 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.08% reaching $ 7,987.65 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Portable RFID Reader market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product and customer features). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Portable RFID Reader Market including Alien Technology Corporation, Applied Wireless Identifications Group, Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Bluebird, CAEN RFID Srl, China -Vision Intelligent Card Reader Co. Limited, ChinaReader Technology Co., Ltd., Cipherlab Co., Ltd., Convergence Systems Limited, Datalogic SpA, FEIG ELECTRONIC Inc, GAO RFID, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Impinj, Inc. , Invengo Technology Sdt. Ltd., JADAK, Janam Technologies LLC, JiangSu SEUIC Technology Company Co., Ltd, Mojix, Inc., Sense Technology AS, Shenzhen Chafon Technology Co., Ltd., Thing Magic Inc, TSL, Inc., Unitech Limited and Zebra Company technologies.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global portable RFID readers market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global RFID Reader market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global RFID Handheld Reader Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global portable RFID readers market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global portable RFID readers market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global portable RFID reader market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global RFID Handheld Reader market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Multiple advantages over barcode reading systems
5.2.2. Low cost and ease of use offered by portable readers
5.2.3. Growing retail and e-commerce sector
5.3.1. Problems scanning tags
5.3.2. High cost of reading material
5.4.1. Integration of new technologies with RFID
5.4.2. RFID reader with iOS and Android operating systems
5.5.1. Complex spatial and temporal dimensions resulting from portable readers
6. Portable RFID Reader Market, by Product
6.2. HF RFID reader
6.3. LF RFID reader
6.4. MW RFID reader
6.5. UHF RFID reader
7. Portable RFID Reader Market, By Industry
7.2. Aerospace and Defense
7.3. Automotive and Transportation
7.4. Banking, financial services and insurance
7.5. Building, construction and real estate
7.6. Consumer goods and retail
7.8. Energy and utilities
7.9. Government and public sector
7.10. Health and Life Sciences
7.11. Computer science
7.13. Media and entertainment
7.15. Travel & Hospitality
8. Americas Portable RFID Reader Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Portable RFID Reader Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East and the portable RFID reader market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Alien Technology Corporation
12.2. Applied Wireless Identifications Group, Inc.
12.3. Avery Dennison Company
12.4. Blue Bird
12.5. CAEN RFID Srl
12.6. China-Vision Intelligent Card Reader Co. Limited
12.7. ChinaReader Technology Co., Ltd.
12.8. Cipherlab Co., Ltd.
12.9. Limited convergence systems
12.10. Datalogic SpA
12.11. FEIG ELECTRONICS Inc.
12.12. GAO RFID, Inc.
12.13. Honeywell International Inc.
12.14. Impinj, Inc.
12.15. Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd.
12.17. Janam Technologies LLC
12.18. JiangSu SEUIC Technology Company Co., Ltd.
12.19. Mojix, Inc.
12.20. Sense Technology AS
12.21. Shenzhen Chafon Technology Co., Ltd.
12.22. The Magic of Things Inc.
12.23. TSL, Inc.
12.24. Unitech Limited
12.25. Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ski4o5
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets