Global Corneal Topograph Market Overview to 2027
DUBLIN, January 12, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report “Corneal Topographers Market Research Report By Product, By Application, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global corneal topograph market size has been estimated to be $ 640.71 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 682.67 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.91% to reach $ 1,023.19 million by 2027.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the corneal topograph market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Corneal Topographers Market including Aeon Imaging LLC, Bausch Health Companies, Inc., BiB Ophthalmic Instruments, Carl Zeiss AG, Cassini Technologies, Costruzione Strumenti Oftalmici, Essilor, Eyenuk Inc, EyeSys Vision Inc, Hanson Instruments Ltd, Luneau Technology Group, MARCO, Medmont International Pty Ltd, Nidek Co., Ltd., Oculus Optikgerate GmbH, Optikon 2000 SpA, Optos plc, SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH, Tomey Corporation, Topcon Corporation, Tracey Technologies Corporation, VISIONIX United States, and Ziemer Group AG.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the Global Corneal Topographs Market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global corneal topograph market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Corneal Topograph Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Corneal Topographs market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global corneal topograph market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global corneal topograph market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global corneal topograph market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Increased prevalence and incidence of age-related ophthalmic conditions
18.104.22.168. Government support for early detection and treatment awareness
22.214.171.124. Increase in the number of LASIK surgeries around the world
126.96.36.199. Possibility of post-surgical complications
188.8.131.52. R&D focus by market players and collaborative strategies
184.108.40.206. Advances in the product
220.127.116.11. Limited health facilities and advanced instrument availability in low-income countries
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Corneal Topograph Market, by Product
6.2. Placido disc system
6.3. Scan slot system
6.4. Scheimpflug system
7. Corneal Topograph Market, By Application
7.2. Cataract surgery evaluation
7.3. Fitting contact lenses
7.4. Diagnosis of corneal disorders
7.5. Refractive surgery evaluation
8. Corneal Topograph Market, By End User
8.2. Ambulatory surgery centers
8.4. Ophthalmic clinics
9. Americas Corneal Topograph Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Corneal Topograph Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Market for corneal topographers in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Aeon Imaging LLC
13.2. Bausch Healthcare Companies, Inc.
13.3. BiB ophthalmic instruments
13.4. Carl Zeiss SA
13.5. Cassini Technologies
13.6. Costruzione Strumenti Oftalmici
13.8. Eyenuk Inc
13.9. EyeSys Vision Inc
13.10. Hanson Instruments Ltd.
13.11. Luneau Technology Group
13.13. Medmont International Pty Ltd
13.14. Nidek Co., Ltd.
13.15. Oculus Optikgerate GmbH
13.16. Optikon 2000 SpA
13.17. Optos plc
13.18. SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH
13.19. Tomey Company
13.20. Topcon Corporation
13.21. Tracey Technologies Corporation
13.22. VISIONIX United States
13.23. Ziemer Group SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gln5c2
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-corneal-topographers-global-market-to-2027—featuring-aeon-imaging-carl-zeiss-and – hanson-instruments-among-others-301459656.html
SOURCE Research and Markets