Global Automatic Power Factor Controllers Market Overview to 2026
DUBLIN, January 7, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Automatic Power Factor Controller Market Research Report by Type, Component, Installation Type, Industry and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for Automatic Power Factor Controllers has been estimated to be $ 4,767.73 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 5,013.52 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.49% reaching $ 6,571.56 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Automatic Power Factor Controller market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market including ABB Ltd., Crompton Greaves Ltd., Eaton Corporation PLC, EPCOS AG, Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., General Electric Company, Larsen & Toubro Limited, on Semiconductor Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Stmicroelectronics NV and Texas Instruments, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Automatic Power Factor Controllers Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market?
7. What strategic modes and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Automatic Power Factor Controller market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase adoption in end-use industries
5.2.2. Require energy savings and reduce power losses
5.2.3. Growing need to prevent destruction of electronic devices
5.3.1. High capital requirement for initial setup
5.4.1. Growing industrial sector in emerging economies
5.4.2. Global initiatives to improve energy efficiency and sustainability
5.5.1. Design complex circuits and meet strict government standards
6. Auto Power Factor Controller Market, By Type
6.2. Active PFCAs
6.3. Passive PFCAs
7. Automatic Power Factor Controller Market, By Component
8. Auto Power Factor Controller Market, By Installation Type
8.2. Self-supporting APFC panels
8.3. PFCA Wall Panels
9. Auto Power Factor Controller Market, By Industry
10. Americas Auto Power Factor Controller Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automatic Power Factor Controller Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Market for automatic power factor controllers in Africa
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. ABB SA
14.2. Crompton Greaves Ltd.
14.3. Eaton Corporation SA
14.4. EPCOS SA
14.5. Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
14.6. General Electricity Company
14.7. Larsen & Toubro Limited
14.8. on Semiconductor Corporation
14.9. Schneider Electric SE
14.10. Stmicroelectronics SA
14.11. Texas Instruments, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zf2ezs
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets